Dress Code: Office Chic
This post is dedicated to the fresh-faced office newbie. The girl who, after a wind-swept summer of giddy nights and long, languid days, is just stepping into her very first job.
We’ve all been there… and so today we offer a bit of office style wisdom from the offices of BG.
- Look at your schedule the night before so you can dress accordingly and appropriately.
- Dress up on days when you have big meetings or after-hours work commitments.
- Hang said blazer on back of chair so that it always looks like you’ve just stepped away even when you’re sneaking out of the office for lunch.
- Keep a few extra few pair of heels neatly tucked under your desk (or stowed in a desk drawer if your office has a clean-desk policy).
- A light-weight, oversized cashmere scarf is another good accessory to keep at the ready. Not only will it keep you warm, it’s a great way to add last-minute posh to your everyday look.
- Keep an extra pair of earrings in pen drawer. never know when you need to add a dose of flash.
- Add a mascara, lip color & concealer to your pencup. We also advise storing Le Metier de Beaute’s Liquid Liner (upside down for quick & easy application) for when you need a bit of a cat-eye.
Favorite Office Looks for Fall:
Store under your Desk:
Tip: a pointed-toe looks a bit more polished than a rounded one.