Chantecaille Modern Brow Pencil
We’re kind of having a moment with brows. . . but honestly — when aren’t we down for full, youthful, impeccably groomed brows? So into our life walks Chantecaille Modern Brow Pencil (a BG Beauty Exclusive, available at counter: 212 8722 725), a genius brow two-fer with a waxy, smear-proof pencil on one end & an itsy bitsy spooly brush on the other. Here’s how you work it. . .
1. Uncap the spooly end & brush brows into place. Start by brushing upward. . . then brush on a slant.
2. Using the pencil end, swivel up about 1/8th of an inch–swivel up too much & the product will break…too little & your strokes will be too heavy.
3. Before placing pencil to hair, take a moment to examine where your brows are sparse. This a a very necessary observation to make. Don’t make the mistake of sketching brows without first knowing where “sketches” are needed.
4. Look to areas that appear sparse…this is your starting point. Using light-handed hair-like strokes, go from root to tip, begin filling in your brows.
5. Once the sparse areas are filled in, with the spooly, lightly brush the brow pencil through and evenly distribute the color. This softens the look and makes everything look natural.
6. You’re done!
Chantecaille Modern Brow Pencil is available in ”Blonde” and “Brunette“. The waxy texture is adjustable. . . simply apply more or less pressure for more or less color payoff. The super slick gunmetal packaging is a real treat, an honestly – a luxe upgrade from the traditional brow “pencil” we’re accustomed to toting around.
Chantecaille Modern Brow Pencil is a BG Beauty Exclusive and is available at counter: 212 872 2725