#BGTutorial: Wear Cream Eye Shadow…like a Rock Star!
Let’s try our hand at “Rocker Chic”! If you’re in the mood for slick, mesmerizing eyes with the perfect ratio of edge to cool — follow along as we use cream eye shadow to create an ultra-hip look. . .with not much effort at all.
1. Start with Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color in GD 803 and your ring finger. Dip finger into pot. Give the product a few swirls in the pot to warm it up. This will help cream shadow glide onto lid.
2. Starting at the lower lid and in the middle, begin depositing cream shadow. Work from the middle to end. Then toward the inner eye…all the while, remaining on the lower lid. Do not apply color above the crease.
3. If you desire a stronger dose of color, repeat step 2.
4. Using a clean finger, run finger across crease to smooth the transition of color from lid to crease. This will erase any lines of demarcation and give the look a soft feel.
5. Next, using Hourglass brush #10 (212 872 8842), apply Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color in GD 803 (212 872 2541) to entire lower lash line. Apply generously…we will smudge away any excess in the next step.
6. To soften the look, gently run your ring finger along the lower lash line.
7. To amp up the drama, rim the upper and lower lash line with black liner. We adore Guerlain Khol Kajal.
Join the beauty buzz @bergdorfs.
Follow along each night of Rewarding Beauty as we share helpful, step-by-step beauty lessons.
Stock up on your favorites. Delight yourself with something new.
Our Rewarding Beauty Event begins January 16. As our gift to you, receive a couture cosmetic bag filled with deluxe-sized beauty treats from AmorePacific, Elemis, Guerlain, Hourglass, Judith Leiber, Lancôme, Laura Mercier, Clinica Ivo Pitanguy, RéVive, Sisley, Sulwhasoo, and Supersmile.