#BGTutorial The Boldest Cat Eyes Ever
Who loves a good, super black, super bold cat eye? We do! Guilty. And the richer, the more dramatic. . . the better! While creating perfectly winged cat eyes have been known to conger feelings of angst — with the right tools, we show you how to draw The Boldest Cat Eyes Ever. Follow along:
1. Prep eye with a neutral matte shadow or a flash of shimmer.
2. Start at outer corner, placing tip of Diorshow Art Pen Liner on lid at about a 45 degree angle.
3. With a steady yet fluid motion, drag tip from outer corner to lash line.
4. To really intensify the line, start slightly below your original start point and increase the thickness of the wing…dragging the line from the outer to lower inner eye.
5. Apply mascara to top and bottom lashes…and go knock ‘em out!
6. Need extra help? Check out this step-by-step application video. Master the boldest cat eyes ever… in six minutes!
From June 10th through June 23rd, when you spend $200 or more during Be Beautiful, we’ll give* you a cosmetics bag filled to the brim with beauty booty from Aerin, Amore Pacific, Hourglass, Kaplan MD, Kate Somerville, La Mer, Lancome, La Prarie, Maison Francis Kurkdjian Paris, Napoleon Perdis, Orlane, Restorsea, ReVive, Sulwhasoo, Supersmile and YSL Beaute.
Visit the store at 5th & 58th or bg.com/beauty to take advantage of our extraordinary beauty rewards event.
* one per customer, while supplies last