#BGTutorial – Rocker Chick Chic
Futuristic eyes come alive in scene-stealing, metallic shades of warm brown, emerald, aqua, teal-blue and rosy grey. But there’s a fine line between modern metallic and sheer madness. Here’s how:
1. Perfect the skin with Dior Nude Foundation.
3. This look, it’s all about mysterious, metal eyes. Start with Dior 5-Couleurs Eyeshadow in Bonne Etoile.
4. For a daytime look, layer warm brown and aqua from lid to crease. This gives the eyes a little lift.
5. Next, work emerald into the outer crease and slowly build the intensity.
6. To brighten, apply rosy grey at the inner tear duct. Diffuse the color as you work from inner eye.
7. Finish with two coats of Dior New Look Mascara to top and bottom lash line. Increase mascara intensity to the outer lashes to create a fringe-y flutter.
212 872 8980
Shop Our Fall Beauty Essentials:
Lancome L'Absolu Rouge Advanced Lip Color
Bobbi Brown Sparkle Eye Shadow
Dior Magnetic Dior Vernis Nail Polish in Mystic
Tom Ford Fragrance Plum Japonais Eau de Parfum
Bobbi Brown Brow Kit
Trish McEvoy Illuminating Cream Palette
Napoleon Perdis Mosaic Powder Compact
Givenchy Eaudemoiselle Ambre Velours