BGTutorial: Party Lashes with Dior
Ahh, holiday. It’s our seasonal cue to embrace all things fabulously festive. Which leads us to this — Party Lashes! Be the belle of your next fete with our step-by-step tutorial on how to live it up in Dior Grand Bal Faux Cils.
1. Gently bend faux lash to help it adhere to eye’s natural shape.
2. Apply a thin layer of glue to faux lash. Allow about 20 seconds for the glue to get slightly sticky. When it’s tacky to the touch, it’s ready to apply.
3. Start as close to the lash line as possible, at the inner eye. Work your way to the middle, then end, smoothing lash onto the entire lash line.
4. Once lash is securely adhered, apply Bobbi Brown Kohl Cake Liner at the inner tear duct to blend the band of the faux lash into your lash line. Apply Bobbi Brown Kohl Cake Liner to bottom lash line as well.
5. Gently apply mascara at the base of lashes to help fuse natural lash to faux lashes.
Voila, you’re ready to party!
Tempted to try this look? Well, now’s the perfect time! Beauty’s prettiest perks are here, so prepare to be rewarded when you spend.
Offers available from Amore Pacific, Bobbi Brown,Chantecaille, Dior Beauty, Edward Bess, Erno Laszlo, Estée Lauder, Guerlain, Hourglass, Jo Malone, Kate Somerville, Kevyn Aucoin, Kiehl’s Since 1851, La Mer, Lancôme, Laura Mercier, Natura Bissé, Omorovicza, Orlane, RéVive, Sisley, Sensai by Kanebo, Sulwhasoo, Sunday Riley, Tata Harper, Trish McEvoy, and YSL Beauty.
212 872 8819