#BGTutorial – Nail Art Inspired by Proenza Schouler
In case you haven’t noticed - Nail Art is officially a ‘thing’. It’s everywhere. We’ve spied nail-sized artistic creations on the runway, in magazine spreads and even in our very own BG offices right here in Fashion City. And there’s inspiration abound. Today’s Nail Art mash-up is inspired but the cool blues, geometric shapes, and dreamy watercolor tones of Proenza Schouler’s Printed Snap-Front Dress. Let’s get started!
Supplies: Clinique Nail Enamel Base and Top Coat – Bobbi Brown Limited Edition Nail Polish in Navy – Estee Lauder Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Dilettante — White Nail Polish — Kitchen or Craft Sponge
1. Apply Clinique Nail Enamel Base and Top Coat (212 872 2782). Allow to dry.
2. Apply one coat of Bobbi Brown Limited Edition Nail Polish in Navy (212 872 2681) and allow to dry.
3. Sponge on White Nail Polish and allow to dry slightly.
4. Next sponge on Estee Lauder Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Dilettante (212 872 777) to create a watercolor effect. Allow to dry fully.
5. Lastly, apply Clinique Nail Enamel Base and Top Coat to seal the look.
Voila! You’re all set.
From June 10th through June 23rd, when you spend $200 or more during Be Beautiful, we’ll give* you a cosmetics bag filled to the brim with beauty booty from Aerin, Amore Pacific, Hourglass, Kaplan MD, Kate Somerville, La Mer, Lancome, La Prarie, Maison Francis Kurkdjian Paris, Napoleon Perdis, Orlane, Restorsea, ReVive, Sulwhasoo, Supersmile and YSL Beaute.
Visit the store at 5th & 58th to take advantage of our extraordinary beauty rewards event.
* one per customer, available in-store only