#BGTutorial: Masks 101
So. . . what’s a mask and why do we need them? And furthermore, how often does masking need to happen? Be not overwhelmed.
A weekly mask is an effective way to refresh your skin care routine and increase the efficacy of products that follow soon after. Your supercharged serums and nourishing creams all work better on skin that’s regularly treated with a mask. So, don’t skip this essential step!
In this video, our Beauty Editor, Felicia, demystifies the topic of masks and shares the best treatment for your skin type. [Meet Felicia during this week's Beauty Tweet Up on the Beauty Level]
One treatment that we’re particularly wow’d by is Le Metier de Beaute CHEM60 Pro-Peel and GLOW10ai Mask Set. This two part skin renewal system delivers everything we seek in a weekly mask — and it delivers it in an instant! While cumulative results are great, sometime’s a girl just needs an immediate boost. If you have 15 minutes to spare, you’re well on your way to smooth, plump, glowy skin. Follow along and we’ll show you how:
Supplies: Le Metier de Beaute CHEM60 Pro-Peel and GLOW10ai Mask Set & Hair pulled back & away from face
1. Start with freshly washed skin. Lately we’re head over heels in love with Kate Somerville Daily Detox Cleanser. [Want to meet Kate Somerville? Click here]. We can’t get oer how clear skin appears after using this face wash.
2. Apply a thin layer of CHEM60 Pro-Peel over entire face, avoiding eye area and hairline.
3. Wait 60 seconds and remove by gently splashing face with tepid water or a damp washcloth.
4. Immediately follow with Chem60 Pro-Peel. Apply a thick layer of Glow10ai Mask, with applicator, again avoiding the eye area, brows and hairline.
5. Let dry, approximately 15 minutes.
6. Peel off and voila! Energized, hydrated, glowy skin is revealed.
Tempted to try these products? Now’s the perfect time! Be Beautiful – our big beauty refresh event is here. Stock pile your beauty musts & make room for of-the-moment favorites.
Offers available from A Dozen Roses, Amore Pacific, Antica Farmicista, Chantecaille, Ivo Pitanguy, Sensai by Kanebo,Kaplan MD, Kate Somerville [Click to meet Kate Somerville], Kiehl’s Since 1851, Laura Mercier, Natura Bissé, Orlane, Restorsea, RéVive, Sulwhasoo, Tata Harper, and Tom Ford. Prepare to be rewarded when you spend!
212 872 8819