#BGTutorial: Long-lasting Lip Stain
When it comes to lip color, a lot of us girls tend to fall in one of two categories: statement-making reds or barely-there baby doll pink gloss. But consider this natural-looking, semi-matte alternative –a lip stain — and today, we show you how!
2. Dab lipstick onto lips with brush #2.
3. Using a small square of tissue, press tissue to lips. The tissue should adhere.
4. Next dust tissue (while still on lips) with loose transparent setting powder and brush #11. This transfers the lipstick to the paper and creates the stain. (Hourglass brushes feel divine, by the way!)
5. Remove tissue.
6. Voila! Your lip stain is set and will last for hours!
7. This split screen before/after shot shows the distinct difference between lipstick & lip stain.
Join the beauty buzz @bergdorfs.
Follow along each night of Rewarding Beauty as we share helpful, step-by-step beauty lessons.
Stock up on your favorites. Delight yourself with something new.
Our Rewarding Beauty Event begins January 16. As our gift to you, receive a couture cosmetic bag filled with deluxe-sized beauty treats from AmorePacific, Elemis, Guerlain, Hourglass, Judith Leiber, Lancôme, Laura Mercier, Clinica Ivo Pitanguy, RéVive, Sisley, Sulwhasoo, and Supersmile.