BGTutorial: Guerlain’s Graphic Eye for Holiday
Guerlain’s Liu Eye & Lip Calligraphy Palette (212 872 2734) is a decadent pairing of shimmering metallics and deeply intense reds. Think you can’t pull off this stunner? Think again! With the help of our Guerlain Beauty Girl, Marilyn, and our Social Media Girl, Lauren, we walk you through mastering Guerlain’s Graphic Eye for Holiday.
Supplies – Guerlain’s Liu Eye & Lip Calligraphy Palette
1. This look is super easy to perfect. . . the palette is laid out in sequential order. Start with the pale gold shade and apply over entire lid, diffusing the color as you reach the brow bone.
2. Apply golden bronze shade to crease.
3. Next, to give the golden bronze shade more dimension, add the metallic pewter shade to the outer corners.
4. Go back to the pale gold shade and use it to blend the crease color upward toward the brow bone….this softens the look and blurs lines of demarcation.
5. Using the same pale gold shade, apply a little to the lower lash line to illuminate and open the eyes.
6. With an angled brush, line eyes with the black matte shadow. Wet your brush to intensify the shade.
7. Using the same black matte shadow, smudges a bit to the lower lash line to help frame the eyes.
8. Apply mascara.
9. Complete the look with vibrant lips.
Voila! So stunning…
Tempted to try this look? Well, now’s the perfect time! Beauty’s prettiest perks are here, so prepare to be rewarded when you spend.
Offers available from Amore Pacific, Bobbi Brown,Chantecaille, Dior Beauty, Edward Bess, Erno Laszlo, Estée Lauder, Guerlain, Hourglass, Jo Malone, Kate Somerville, Kevyn Aucoin, Kiehl’s Since 1851, La Mer, Lancôme, Laura Mercier, Natura Bissé, Omorovicza, Orlane, RéVive, Sisley, Sensai by Kanebo, Sulwhasoo, Sunday Riley, Tata Harper, Trish McEvoy, and YSL Beauty.
212 872 8819