#BGTutorial: Guerlain Meteorites
Tired? Have somewhere to go at the end of the day? Need a quick wake-up glow? We’ve all been there.
Friends, meet Guerlain’s Meteorites.
Informally called peals with a purpose, Guerlain’s Meteorites are you latest secret weapon. (yes, we know you’ve been eying them ever since you were a child) The magic of the Meteorites is all in the mix: the various colors neutralize & even out sallow skin tones and such, while using the technology of white light to make you look glowing & fresh. The latest in their Meteorite arsenal actually is inspired by the Italian Riviera. Called Terra Azzurra by Pucci, this new little pearl includes a genius little corrective blue peal that works with pink to hide tired complexions.
Here’s what they do:
- Green diminishes the excessive pink hue in fair skin
- Pink adds a healthy glow to a dull complexion
- Blue takes the yellow tone out of tired skin
- Mauve reflects light and adds brightness to shadowed areas in all complexions.
Well, it’s been a long day. So why don’t we begin this BG Tutorial?
Guerlain Meteorite Perles Light-Diffusing Perfecting Primer, 212 872 2734
Tom Ford Traceless Foundation, 212 872 2813
Guerlain Meteorite Perles d’Azur, 212 872 2734
Perles d’Azur are available in-store only
1. It’s been a long day so splash some water on your face (or use a spritzer like Tata Harper or Chantecaille)
2. Gently apply Meteorite Perles Light-Diffusing Perfecting Primer
3. Using Tom Ford Traceless Foundation (or his Foundation Stick, if you prefer), cover under-eye circles, blemishes & such
4. Swirl your powder brush into the Meteorite Perles d’Azur so that it picks up all the colors
5. Using graceful, sweeping motions, let the powdered brush dance across your face, being sure to hit spots that need accentuating & highlighting
6. If you want to look super alive, dip brush in pearls once more & then run it over the eye area
Don’t forget! Stock up on Guerlain during our Rewarding Beauty Event and you could receive up to $200 off your purchase!
See what’s happening during Rewarding Beauty
Join us tomorrow afternoon for our next #BGTutorial
For the past 170 years, Guerlain has created some of the world’s most famous fragrances and show-stopping beauty products. From legendary scents to alluring lipsticks, the entire Guerlain collection is known for luxurious quality and timeless elegance.