BGTutorial: Glossy Eyes
Bobbi Brown Sparkle Eye Shadow – Matte Taupe or Matte Brown Eye Shadow – Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Eye Pencil
1. Start with a sparkly shade that best suits your complexion. For fair skin, we like Bobbi Brown Sparkle Eye Shadow in Sunlight. For olive and dark skin tones, try Bobbi Brown Sparkle Eye Shadow in Mica.
2. Using a small, flat, slightly fluffy brush pick up a bit of Bobbi Brown Sparkle Eye Shadow and press it to your lower lid, starting at the center then working your way across the lid. The strongest flash of sheen will be dead center.
3. For more intensity, repeat.
4. Next, to shape the eye, work a matte taupe or matte soft brown into the crease. The crease shade should disappear into your complexion.
5. As close to the lash line as possible, apply an almost invisible line of black liner. We like Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Eye Pencil in Jet (or “Mahogany” if you prefer brown liner).
6. Add mascara and you’re done.
7. Voila, glossy eyes!