#BGTutorial: Easy Brow Lift
You’d be surprised what a little well placed brow product can do. We teach you how to lift a droopy brow sans surgery.
TOM FORD Brow Sculptor (212 872 2813)
Cream or powder facial highlighter (Suggestions: Guerlain Precious Light Rejuvenating Illuminator (available in several colors, 212 872 2734), Edward Bess Highlighter (212 872 8826), Tom Ford Beauty Illuminating Highlight Pen (available in several colors, 212 872 2813)
1. Use spooly end of TOM FORD Brow Sculptor to brush brows into place. This simple first step instantly gives brows a boost by lifting the hairs.
2. Start at the arch of the brow…this helps to create the lift. Make short, upward strokes in the direction of hair growth. Because the goal is to lift, apply a bit of pressure at the arch. . . all other strokes with be feather light.
3. Next, continue to shade brow toward tail of brow. Again, remember to use light strokes.
4. Continuing with light strokes, etch hair-like sketches from the beginning of brow and gradually fade as you reach the arch (your original starting point).
5. Soften the look by gently brushing the brow product through with spooly.
6. To add further dimension to the “brow lift”, with either your finger or a brush add a flicker of highlighter at the arch and blend outward along the brow bone. If you find you went a little heavy handed with the illuminator, brush on a bit of translucent powder to tone things down.
7. Voila, eyes look lifted & youthful!
Now’s a great time to try TOM FORD Brow Sculptor and stock up on your summer essentials. . .
Our Be beautiful event is back! Stock pile your beauty musts & make room for of-the-moment faves like Serge Normant’s Meta Revive Dry Shampoo, Chantecaille’s Faux CilsLongest Lash Mascara and Kate Somerville’s 360 Face Tanning pads.
Plus, when you spend $200 or more*, we’ll give you a snazzy beauty bag stocked with our latest essentials (think Le Metier de Beaute’s Nail Lacquer in fire engine red, Orlane’s Vivifying Cleansing Care and HourGlass’ genius No 28 serum).
Stay tuned for guest blog posts from your favorite skincare experts and makeup artists, special contests and our nightly #BGTutorials on twitter.
See you on the Beauty Level:
212 753 7300