#BGTutorial: DIY Lip Scrub
Smooth, Kissable Lips
We love our statement-making lips. Oh, yes we do. But nothing makes a statement-making lip more impactful than soft, supple lips underneath your color of choice. Learn to create a simple DIY Lip Scrub & keep your pout perfectly plump, smooth, and of course — kissable!
[Need help keeping skin nourished this winter? Check out our new Beauty Video on skin-perfecting facial creams that plump, replenish, and protect.]
Supplies: one teaspoon brown sugar — one teaspoon honey — petroleum jelly — Dior Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm (212 872 8980)
1. Mix brown sugar, honey, and petroleum jelly. This creates a stiff paste.
2. Coat lips with thick mixture.
3. Leave mixture on for 2-3 minutes.
4. Gently scrub with finger in tiny circular motions. The goal is to buff away all flaky skin.
5. Wipe away any excess scrub.
6. Seal in moisture with a nourishing balm like Dior Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm.
Want to try Dior Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm? Now’s the perfect time! Our big beauty refresh event is here. Stock pile your beauty musts & make room for of-the-moment favorites.
Visit the store at 5th & 58th or bg.com/beauty to take advantage of our extraordinary Be Beautiful rewards event.
Offers available from A Dozen Roses, Amore Pacific, Antica Farmicista, Chantecaille, Ivo Pitanguy, Sensai by Kanebo,Kaplan MD, Kate Somerville, Kiehl’s Since 1851, Laura Mercier, Natura Bissé, Orlane, Restorsea, RéVive, Sulwhasoo, Tata Harper, and Tom Ford.
212 872 8819