#BGTutorial: DIY Grecian Inspired Headband
Follow along as we teach you a fun way to wear a headband with hair woven through for a cool, romantic element . . .it’s much cuter than a plain ponytail & elastic headband.
1. Place an elastic headband in dry hair. While black will do, also try vibrant hues to add a touch of color. It’s summertime — live a little!
2. Take a small piece of hair from directly behind the headband and slightly left of the center. Run Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream (212 872 2756) through the small piece of hair. Twist hair around the headband towards right ear until you run out of hair.
3. Take another piece of hair from slightly right of the center and wrap it around the headband towards left ear. This creates a small crisscross on the top.
4. Pull the rest of hair back into a ponytail, using Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray (212 872 2756) for added texture and depth.
5. To make the look more glam for evening, mix Oribe Gold Pomade & Supershine (212 872 2756) to add a gilded touch to the twists.
6. Voila! How easy was that?!
Our Be beautiful event is in full swing. Stock pile your Oribe beauty musts & make room for of-the-moment faves like Chantecaille’s Faux CilsLongest Lash Mascara and Kate Somerville’s 360 Face Tanning pads.
Plus, when you spend $200 or more*, we’ll give you a snazzy beauty bag stocked with our latest essentials (think Le Metier de Beaute’s Nail Lacquer in fire engine red, Orlane’s Vivifying Cleansing Care and HourGlass’ genius No 28 serum).
Stay tuned for guest blog posts from your favorite skincare experts and makeup artists, special contests and our nightly #BGTutorials on twitter.
See you on the Beauty Level:
212 753 7300