BGTutorial: Classic Winter Look, “The Deranged Snow Bunny”
Ok ok. We must admit: this one sounds a little silly. But we dare not kick off the winter beauty season without sharing a classic cold-weather beauty look, “The Deranged Snow Bunny” — it’s all about cheery, uber-flushed cheeks, icy lids, and mile-high lashes. Let’s go!
Supplies: Dior Grand Bal Eye Shadow, Eye Liner, Lip Gloss Palette (212 872 8980) — La Prairie Mauve Glow Cellular Radiance Cream Blush in Mauve Glow (212 872 2623) — Guerlain Noir G Mascara (212 872 2734) — Tom Ford Lip and Cheek Stain (212 872 2813)
1. Prep skin. Apply concealer/foundation where needed & groom brows.
2. Using Dior Grand Bal Eye Shadow, Eye Liner, Lip Gloss Palette, apply silver shade to lower lid.
3. Again using Dior Grand Bal Eye Shadow, Eye Liner, Lip Gloss Palette, apply gold shade to crease and diffuse as you reach the brow bone.
4. Once again, with Dior Grand Bal Eye Shadow, Eye Liner, Lip Gloss Palette, use the Eye Liner to line upper lash line.
5. Apply mascara to upper and lower lashes. Load it on for maximum length & volume. Lush lashes are crucial for this look!
6. Using finger, apply La Prairie Mauve Glow Cellular Radiance Cream Blush in Mauve Glow to apples of cheeks. Use a patting motion to slowly build the color to a vibrant flush.
7. Complete the look with a soft stain of sheer color to lips with Tom Ford Lip and Cheek Stain.
8. Voila, you’re the cutest little “Deranged Snow Bunny” ever!
Tempted to try this look? Well, now’s the perfect time! Beauty’s prettiest perks are here, so prepare to be rewarded when you spend.
Offers available from Amore Pacific, Bobbi Brown,Chantecaille, Dior Beauty, Edward Bess, Erno Laszlo, Estée Lauder, Guerlain, Hourglass, Jo Malone, Kate Somerville, Kevyn Aucoin, Kiehl’s Since 1851, La Mer, Lancôme, Laura Mercier, Natura Bissé, Omorovicza, Orlane, RéVive, Sisley, Sensai by Kanebo, Sulwhasoo, Sunday Riley, Tata Harper, Trish McEvoy, and YSL Beauty.
212 872 8819