#BGTutorial – Barely There
The bare effect speaks to a minimalist color palette of fresh, clean tones. Skin is impeccable. Full, youthful brows and neutral shades enhance the eyes. Cheeks reveal a soft, healthful flush of rose and lips mimic a tender touch of nude. Here’s how:
1. Before foundation application, prep and illuminate skin with Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Radiance-Boosting Primer (212 872 8829). Flatter the skin by applying to the high points of the face, like the brow bone, tops of cheeks, bridge of nose, and inner corners of eyes. Alternatively, for an all-in-one approach, mix a drop of Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Radiance-Boosting Primer with your favorite liquid foundation.
2. Using AERIN Fall Color Palette (212 872 2777), delicately contour eyes in soft neutral beige from lid to brow and smoky navy lightly blended into the crease.
3. Forgo lining the lash line for this intentionally understated look. Instead, rim the upper inside of the lash line with AERIN Kajal Eyeliner in Skyline (212 872 2777). The eyes are subtlety framed, not conspicuously lined.
4. Complete eyes with rich, full brows. Use Bobbi Brown Brow Kit (212 872 2681) to clean up stray hair and intensify the brow shape.
5. Going back to AERIN Fall Color Palette (212 872 2777), wash cheeks in a sheer flush of rosy beige blush. For a minimalist feel, sweep color to tops of cheeks.
6. Seal the deal with Cle de Peau Extra Rich Lipstick in Shreveport (212 872 2726). To create a skin mimicking, flesh-toned effect, use your finger to dab lip color onto lips. This softens the application and delivers a delicate, sensual touch of color.
Shop Our Fall Beauty Essentials:
Bobbi Brown Brow Kit
Givenchy Eaudemoiselle Ambre Velours
Napoleon Perdis Mosaic Powder Compact
Trish McEvoy Illuminating Cream Palette
Tom Ford Fragrance Plum Japonais Eau de Parfum
Dior Magnetic Dior Vernis Nail Polish in Mystic
Bobbi Brown Sparkle Eye Shadow
Lancome L'Absolu Rouge Advanced Lip Color