BGs Best in Show: Thyme of Cushnie et Ochs
Although new to BGs Best in Show, Thyme is no stranger to the catwalk (or at least perfecting the walk). Best friends to Carly and Michelle, Thyme assures us that her strut will be as fierce as the looks seen on the Cushnie et Ochs Fall runway.
1) Hi Thyme. Glad you could join us this gray, soggy morning. So. BGs Best in Show. Is this your first time to walk the catwalk?
Oh yes. This is my first time to walk BG’s Best in show… but no worries I have my model walk down.
Thyme struts a few steps and pauses to give us an impressively fierce Blue Steel before returning to its perch
2) Oooh. Nice gait. Impressive. So, can we take this strut as a hint of what’s to come? Can you share what’s inspiring what Carly & Michelle are stitching up for you?
To a point. I only wear the latest CUSHNIE ET OCHS. Obviously. For the show, I will be decked in a custom-made look from the Fall 2011 Collection.
3) So can we assume feathers & fringe will be involved?
I’ve already said too much
4) Ok. On to more important things… like where you like to socialize & show off your Cushnie et Ochs looks. What’s your favorite Fashion City dog park?
The world’s my playground, dear. But, if you must know, I’m quite fond of the CUSHNIE ET OCHS offices and terraces. It’s a good place to practice my walk… the fit models have been giving me tips.
5) Oh I’m sure… So what are you going to do if you win BGs Best in Show?
The girls and I already are planning a night out on the town. Naturally we like to celebrate in style.
MEET US ON FIFTH AVENUE
Access our Fashion’s Night Out listing of events!
BGs BEST IN SHOW: Meet the Models
Chaser of the John Barrett Salon