BG Recipes: Poptails by Milly’s Michelle Smith
Favorite summer recipe
Fruity White Sangria
1) Combine the ½ cup honey and water in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
2) Add 1 cup of dry white wine and bring to a boil again.
3) Reduce heat, add fresh strawberries and mango. Simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
4) With a slotted spoon, remove fruit from mixture, reserving the liquid. Set aside.
5) Toss mixed grapes and kiwi with the cooked fruit in a small bowl. Divide the fruit mixture evenly in 12 paper cups.
7) Combine ¼ cup of ginger ale and 1 tbsp lime juice with the reserved wine mixture and divide evenly among pop mold.
Lastly, freeze for 1 hour and insert wooden craft stick . Continue to freeze for 6 to 24 hours, then enjoy a refreshing afternoon ‘Poptail’.
Try pairing your ‘Poptail’ with these looks..
Get more recipes on 5th/58th:
With an avid interest in European fashion and luxury goods, Milly designer Michelle Smith interned at Hermes in Paris after attending New York’s Fashion Institute of Technology. While in Paris, Smith also studied at the prestigious ESMOD International Fashion University and interned at Louis Vuitton, Torrente, and Christian Dior. In 2001, Smith returned to New York to launch Milly, which is known for exquisite prints, fabrics, and a modern sensibility with a vintage vibe.