7 Reasons You Need to Visit Santa
See him Sundays on the Seventh Floor
Santa Claus is coming to town… starting this Sunday our very hip Santa will be traveling from the North Pole to grace our corner of Fifth Avenue and 58th Street. And, if it’s appropriate to boast, Sundays with Santa is one of our best untapped New York City Secrets.
1. Santa loves dogs and he will happily sit with yours.
2. Visit Santa and he’ll give you cake.
3. He takes notes very seriously. Particularly when they’re presented on monogrammed, letterpress notecards.
4. Just like the Santa of our youth, he’ll give you a polaroid to commemorate your visit.
5. He listens to your wishes, no matter the age.
6. His suit is custom Etro.
7. He’s the real Santa.
Santa will be on the Seventh Floor each Sunday from 12-6pm. To schedule an appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org; reservations are made Monday through Friday.
Photography: Arthur Marker/BFAnyc.com