5F Prom: Alice + Olivia
Stacey Bendet knows a thing or two about dressing up. The designer behind Alice + Olivia, the go-to for feminine frocks and flirty party dresses, shares her favorite prom tips to help you look your very best. Take her advice below and join Stacey and the alice + olivia team during our Prom Event this Saturday!
*Click through to view her Spring 2013 collection*
- GO HIGH OR GO HOME. As in YOUR HEELS! It’s your night to be sweet, sexy and TALL!
- SPARKLE! A dress should stand out and make you stand out. Nothing does it better than something that glimmers throughout the night!
- VINTAGE JEWELRY. I love wearing something from my mother or grandmother whenever I have a special event to go to. It makes me feel like they are there with me!
- FULL LOOK! Pick your era, character or muse, and make sure your hair and accessories help create the full look along with your dress! Makeup counts too! A dress is a dress, but a full look is what makes a moment!
- GET DRESSED WITH FRIENDS! It’s so much fun to get dressed together! I love coordinating outfits with my girlfriends! Dress-up party!
- HAIR. Your hair can be as much fun to accessorize as your outfit! I love putting silk butterflies, fresh flowers or small pearls in my hair depending on what the style of my outfit is!
Join the Alice + Olivia team & prep for prom season!
Find the perfect dress, get makeup consultations from Edward Bess and discover easy hair tricks from the Thairapy team during our 5F prom event.
Saturday, March 9th
2 – 6pm
212 872 8988
Listen to our Get Ready mix!
Shop Prom Favorites:
Stuart Weitzman Visual Clear Platform Sandal 5F, 212 872 8941
Diane von Furstenberg Carolina Metallic Canvas Lips Clutch Bag 5F, 212 872 8901
Edward Bess Baby Pink Lip Palette Compact Beauty Level, 212 872 8713
Lana Medium Cascade Earrings 5F, 212 872 8901
Alice + Olivia Danny Watercolor Patent Platform Pump 5F, 212 872 8941